05 March 2009

8

Look, I'm gonna be real wichyu. I have been coughing for 7 weeks. I am sick and going to the doctor and if they don't give me a fucking chest x-ray I am going to make flyers all over the neighborhood and slander their practice. I know this does not sound like the peaceful morning light I am trying to promote on this blog, but after the morning comes the rest of the day (where I get cranky) and then the night (where I cough for hours). That being said, I was supposed to write this on Wednesday but the night before I sat up coughing all over myself and didn't sleep and was worthless all day. The only thing I was thankful for was animals that are able to roll into balls or cuddle into themselves. After work I went to 1928 without my camera. It was very peaceful and pleasant and I would have liked to show you a picture. Maybe I will take a picture another day and add it to this post. It won't matter that I didn't take it on the actual day because it's not like that house ever looks any different at all. Stay tuned for my next entry because you will be a-mazed at how much I can change tone in a matter of moments. After I publish this post I am going to spin around on the rug and move from Wednesday to Thursday and write Thursdays actual, legitimate message.

No comments:

Post a Comment