20 March 2009

anniversary

today is my 10 day anniversary of not posting anything. There are two main reasons for this: (1) last week I was so sick and sick of being sick and discouraged and dejected about my body that I was too depressed to do anything. (2) This week Michael has been on jury duty and around a lot more than usual and I have been going to the doctor a lot and busy.

I am going to add a lot of things and move backwards in time. oh yea, and I'm going to mark the separation between days with webdings. If you thought this blog was a little bit sophisticated, think again.

l l l l l

Here is Michael on the vernal equinox. (Today!) He is feeling very balanced in (1) parts of sunlight v. darkness and (2) ushering in justice through his service on a jury. I wish you the same wash of peace.

l l l l l

On the day before the first day of spring i saw my first flowering tree. This morning i wrote about a fox stealing a chicken.

l l l l l


Here is zach. he is a good friend long time. here is a coffee shop. once again, when i go to a coffee shop concert in the evening i feel in the 90's. there are moments like this (cue kelly clarkson) when i find myself inside the adulthood that i dreamed about and idolized. and then i don't feel like myself but i do feel like a part of a good story. this is actually a very difficult picture to take, so admire the craftsmanship in my care not to include any hipsters. although i wish hannah was in the photo because her baseball cap was true.

l
l l l l

Here we are at Solly Brothers' farm. On Tuesday i felt very selfish.

l l l l l

Here is when michael and i went to war. I kid. This is the building that they are tearing down by Whole Foods to make the Barnes on the parkway. It's very eerie and full of rubble. You can see the whole skeleton of the building and grid of the rooms from different corners and angles. The layers of wires and old beds and murals and harsh pink and blue and lavender painted walls. It's like the city is being crudely awakened to just how childlike the inhabitants of that building were, how they served their time in some garish eternal nursery.

l l l l l

hanging out with tennyson last friday. drinking in center city. bikes on the bus. like, so three years ago. love!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment